Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thrive in North Carolina!

Thrive in North Carolina!

Thrive in North Carolina!

Did you know that North Carolina is ranked #1 Best Business Climate 9 of the last 10 years!

Did you know that the NC GDP is over 370 billion & our GDP is the 10th in the country…in fact is that is the same as Sweden & we are the 20th largest GDP in the WORLD!

Did you know that the Capital of North Carolina is Raleigh & this is where I,Kevin Martini, call home! In addition, Raleigh is also referred to as the “City of Oaks”.

Did you know that NC has a very diverse geography & moderate climate for a ton of outdoor activities! From my home here is Raleigh, I am less that 2 hours to the beach ( for the official record, I love the beach)…a little more that 2 hours to the mountains ( & I love the mountains too however love the beach more) & about 10 minutes to RDU, where I can catch a flight to anywhere.

These facts are all found in a great report from the NC Department of Commerce & proves that NC, specifically the Triangle of NC is a great place to grow a business. I can provide 1st hand confirmation the Triangle is a great place to live & now is a great time to buy in the Triangle too. Raleigh home loan rates are at historic levels & homes are very affordable.

Did you know if you are a first time home buyer (FTHB) the State of North Carolian has a TAX CREDIT where you can get up to $2,000 a year tax credit every year as long as you live in that home as a primary residence. Yes, I said TAX CREDIT!

Plus, did you know the State of North Carolina even offers for first time home buyers down payment assistance with an intrest free & no payment loan up to $8,000!

Did you know, my team & I have over 50 years experience in the financial services & can help you navigate to find the right lending solution for you. After all, it is not just a house, it is a home!


No comments: